Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BOO!

I had lunch with maria at cafe cartel at hougang mall today and it was so hilarious.

I mean, which freaking restaurant comes up to you and tells you that they only have ONE PIECE OF BUN LEFT?

So we had to cancel one order. The frappes were excellent though.

And *dramatic pause* we saw freaking little kiddies (like p3?) eating at the restaurant! WHAT THE BANANAS. WE NEVER DID THAT WHEN WE WERE KIDDOS RIGHT?

Like kids these days are getting so spoiled, I don't recall anyone gallivanting at malls after school in primary 3?! Nope. We packed our kiddy little pink bags and went home.

AND THAT IS WHAT KIDDOS SHOULD DO! It's their duty! How can they eat at restaurants?! HMMPH. The world suddenly seems so unfair.

Yeah, and at 7/11, these kind of kiddos have $50 notes in their wallets. AND I DON'T?!?!

Anyhoos, i got back all my results today. I wasn't all poosydoosy at what i got. I mean, it was kinda bad but i didn't really care much.

However, according to mummy and daddy, my results suck. And there flies 300 bucks. Geez, and who is the one always telling me not to study?

But an overall percentage of 76.88 to 71.61 is kind of a drastic drop. Okay, now i can really slap myself.

I.AM.SO.BORED.

And nobody has sent the poems yet. pfft.

Love,
marie

No comments: