Friday, August 22, 2008

USELESS PHOTOS AND GUITARRRRR! :D

LD FIELD TRIP! :D
Yes, it's a field trip. I don't care.












As incredulous as it sounds, I have NEVER been to boat quay before, or at least i cannot recall if i have ever ben there before.


I find the statues marvellously cool :D
And welcome the freaking coolest statue on earth!


It's so cool, it's hot.
Yeah. Anyway, I am soooo gonna get a guitar after we had this performance which we saboed clemon tan to go up :D

BUT STUPIDLY, CLEMON TAN SANG LIKE WHAT 4 WORDS?!?!?!
OMG, WLK should have went up instead.

okayokayokay. I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!

You know how people always say

FAB FIFTEEN

SWEET SIXTEEN

Then what does FOURTEEN have? Like nada zilch.


And you know what?!?!?

I'M NOT EVEN FOURTEEN YET.

Omg, i am SUCH a child *kicks myself in disgust*

NO, I ENJOY BEING YOUNG :D So i can have more time to grow! heehee.
.

MARGE. WAS AN INCREDIBLE PIG LAST NIGHT.

SERIOIUSLY. I CAN LIKE, PUNCH HER IN HER FACE.

So her silk blanket was in the wash (i am the only one in the family who doesn't have it. but that's another story). And because she was BLANKET-DEPRIVED, she stole my quilt to her bed leaving me to freeze to death in the night.

And according to her, I shouldn't even be pissed at all! Because she GAVE ME THAT BLANKET when she got her new one (she didn't even pay a cent for the quilt okay) and in fact, I should be extremely grateful that she LET ME USE IT FOR SO MANY DAYS ALREADY.

The best part is, when i woke up in the middle of the night feeling freaking cold, I went back to sleep and in my dream, I dreamt that she stole my blanket!

I know it's a fact and all! That's what makes it so amazing :D

I AM SO COOOOOOL 8D

Maths was suprisingly a lot easier than expected. Thank god.

Andand I felt incredibly bored in school today. Ahhh, and i went home with maria eating seaweed chips and chocolate chip cookies for my lunch :D
OOOOH, i have the shortest concentration span for a normal person. I swear. Either that or i am hyper active.

LIKE MICHAEL PHELPS! He is like hyper-active yet he managed to achieve so much :D AMAZING, BABY!

OHKAYYY, gotta bathe now :D
oh and jean got nominated for the A* Scholarship :D I'm proud of her!
ALL THE BEST DARLING! :D
LOTS OF LOVE,
MARIE

No comments: