okayokayokay.
As amazing as it sounds, WE HAVE NEVER WENT TO WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER BECAUSE OF SOMEBODY. *chokes*
WHICH IS NOT ME.
So me, mabel and maria cabbed to vivo to catch THE DARK KNIGHT :D

Which is like the COOLEST MOVIE EVERRRRRRRR!
Heath Ledger is such an awesome actor! :D And cute too. BATMAN IS SO CUTE! :D I mean, those eyesss.
Yeah, so we ran all the way to the cinema cos' we thought we were going to be late. Stuffed ourselves with chips and blueberry tea (which maria bullied me into carrying while she ran ahead D<>
And i had to keep grabbing mabel's hand during the movie cos' some parts of it were scary kay!
Haha. After the movie we went to like forever21 and esprit to try on the same sexy dresses! :D And then we'll come out together and run to maria's changing room to take photos :D but not for your viewing pleasure cos' i/we look like shit. but OMG, IT WAS FREAKING FUN!
And we have totally different dress styles.
WE ARE SO GOING OUT AFTER THE EOYS :D
ahhhh. I CAN'T WAIT. LIKE 1 MORE MONTH BABY (:
ohyeah, I HEART MABEL & MARIA :DI called mabel MABEL DARLING in her class and now everyone is calling her that. HAHA, TELL ME HOW AWESOME I AM (:
BUCKETSOFLOVE,
MARIE
No comments:
Post a Comment