14 days till freedom!
Econs, Women in Lit and SEA History and I'm DONEEEE.
15 years of education. *snaps* JUST LIKE THAT.
Kinda strange how 1049120434 hours in classrooms and lecture theatres and another 1039481 hours revising at home is all dependent on that 3 hours in the gym.
Anyhoos, I must proclaim how grateful I am to so many people during this period.
1) DADDY
For sacrificing going to daily morning mass to fetch me to school and praying with me in the car.
2) MUMMY
For making sure I have my Brands Berry Essence (BECAUSE CHICKEN ESSENCE SUCKS) and being brutally honest with me.
Me: Omg my skin sucks. I'm going to put a Vitamin E mask now.
Mummy: *critically looks at my face* Vitamin E? Your skin is so bad now, better use the peeling mask. It's a lot stronger.
But also trying to comfort me when necessary.
Me: *points to my pimple* This looks like a mosquito bite from far right? Like, you won't immediately think it's a pimple? RIGHT? RIGHTTTTT?
Mummy: Yes dear, it looks like a mosquito bite.
...Except I was at the bus stop today when Adelia asked me "WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR FACE?"
Me: Uh, would you believe me if I told you it was a mosquito bite?
Adelia: No. It looks like a dried up pimple.
:( Broke my heart.
3) MY ENTIRE FAMILY
For being incredibly supportive during this period and tolerating my bossy tendencies.
"WHY IS MY FOOD NOT ON THE TABLE FOR ME YET???"
"NO I DON'T WANT CHICKEN. OR POTATOES. I ONLY WANT FISH."
"JOAN! STOP SINGING NOW! YOUR SONG IS GOING TO GET STUCK IN MY HEAD. IF I FAIL IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT AH."
"DADDY, STOP TAPPING YOUR FOOT! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM THE ROOM."
and the daily good luck messages :)
4) EVERYBODY ELSE WHO WISHED ME GOOD LUCK
Because I obviously need all the luck I can get. Some were really encouraging :) Oh oh! Especially NJ's security guards and cleaners. SUPER SWEET!
5) MY TEACHERS
I think I have received the best education possible and no matter what grades I get, I'll always be eternally grateful to them for their guidance.
Especially Mr Lim for churning out over a hundred pages worth of prelim 2012 summary notes and question answers :') #foreverindebted
The only reason I really want to do well (okay lah, not the only reason. The other has to do with my ego. Hehe.) is because Mr Lim put in so much effort for our cohort I would hate to disappoint him. He was really upset this year over the history results and I was thinking OH MAN, I HOPE HE WON'T FEEL THE SAME WAY NEXT YEAR.
Was so scared I wouldn't be able to answer the questions properly but I think it went okay? Ahhh I hate that humanities subjects are so unpredictable.
6) GOD
For being with me throughout this whole period and helping me feel more calm when I pray :)
OKAY. Cannot slack now. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
No comments:
Post a Comment