Monday, October 8, 2012

Towards A levels

Admit it. Regardless of gender, almost the entire SH2 cohort has grown uglier.

Eyebags, pimples, flabz and just general deterioration in terms of looks.

It's kinda sad, really. But when life throws you lemons,
.
.
.
.
you get fats and pimples. True story.


This graph is based my skillful observation throughout the course of this year.
 (Which of course, means it is highly accurate. Hehehe.)

Okay the back part is based on correlation and my HOPE that things after A's will take a 180 degree switch to 

AMAZINGGGG

and continue the upward trend from there. Optimism is not a bad thing.

Anyhoos, I feel myself getting uglierrrr as the days pass. It's horrifying ):

So far, I have not had a major pimple outbreak (THANK YOU GOD!)

but I shan't speak to soon. Jean scared me by saying you have to wait till the month of October to see how people with previously flawless skin can develop pimples.

But but.

My tactic is to continue to pray to God for nice skin and to help me lose weight

which is what I pray for every week during mass HAHAHA

(NO I AM NOT A BAD CATHOLIC. I THANK GOD ALL THE TIME TOO! :D)

No comments: