Saturday, September 15, 2012

Love you marge, really.

I am so amused because my mum just bossily cancelled my sister's order of MEE POK and changed it to WANTON MEE.

She claims Marge is too fat to eat mee pok. HAHAHAHA.

But given how Marge and I devoured packetS of hello panda and peppero sticks yesterday.... maybe it's for her own good.

Anyhoos, the other day Marge's sweet friend wrote her a card which began with 

HEY DEAR MARJY PUDGY

and I couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes while I ran around the house spreading the news to everyone.

Jean said I seemed to take extreme delight in that derogatory name,

but NOOOOOOO! I am not evil like that! It was just funny because the name was so apt ;D

Okay fine, maybe I was feeling a little smug inside because she kept claiming my thighs were the same size as hers when IT IS CLEARLY NOT.

This post is just a reminder that I love my sister no matter what size she is. Hehe.

PS: No, marge isn't really super fat. I wouldn't be making fun of her if not. At least she still has stamina to run whereas I haven't exercised in a good 3 months.
My exercise consists of running across traffic lights and climbing the overhead bridge to school. Yeah.

No comments: