I will dress pretty and feel good. I will sashay down the street in stilettos, sunglasses perched on my head and let my hair catch the golden flicker of the sun.
I will create collages and fashion bulletins and over-abuse my computer by loading korean and american dramas.
I will dine at new restaurants, explore the untrodden paths in Singapore and probably get lost along the way. Ha.
I will pursue frivolity with fervour (ie. shopping) and not feel guilty because I deserve a good break.
I will sign up for yoga and dance classes and feel blood pumping through my body.
I will embark on a journey of self-discovery and only do things that matter.
I will thank God for each day in the grateful knowledge that I am alive.
And happy.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR A LEVELS TO END
Not because I detest studying
but because I have so much ahead me.
PS: If I cannot resist temptation and start blogging again, please feel free to slap me.
PPS: I am so self-absorbed. Hehe. How many times did I use the word 'I'?
PPPS: On a very happy note
OOOOOH YEAHHHHHHH :D
Leaving on the 26th Nov for 4-night cruise with the folkies and marge.
Jean will be in the UK and Joan will still be completing her exams so TEEHEE!
IMMA MEET HOT ANGMOH GUYS ON THE CRUISE WHILE SHE POURS OVER CRIMINAL LAW TEXTS OR SOMETHING! >:)
Initial plan for this year (if Jean wasn't going overseas) was to have a family road trip in New Zealand, which I would have willingly skipped prom for,
but it wasn't meant to be ):
Daddy managed to nurse this wound slightly though :) I'm still really touched by this lovely gesture AND I'll be back in time for prommm! YAY :D

No comments:
Post a Comment