Monday, May 28, 2012

LAND OF SARIS! :D :D


42 degree celcius in India?

I'll be burnin' hot baby!

Literally.

Okay that wasn't funny.

Anyhoos, the prospect of being in a HOT and HUMID environment isn't very appealing >:( Especially since we are covered up in a school-based shirt and jeans. (I actually PLANNED all my outfits for India okay! So depressed when I heard we were all wearing baggy shirts that does nothing for the figure. Just as well though. I haven't lost my exam weight. How to buy my sari????)

Being a typical Singaporean, I purchased one of those big, floppy sunhats and am bringing an electronic fan + lotsa sunblock 

just in case I turn an ugly shade of black/brown with

A SCHOOL BASED SHIRT TAN LINE ):

Other than that, I'm pretty excited about the whole thing and so smug that we went to Korea instead of India for the Humanities Trip last year >:)

Hehe so Incredible India will be a novel experience and an amazing one with great memories I hope!

 Kay will be back on the morning of 3rd June! :)

Till then, study hard and go shoppinggggg my loves! :D

No comments: