Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wicked Musical

There's nothing like a best friend <3

A week ago maria told me to keep 4 jan free and said we were going was a SECRET.

I was so skeptical. My greatest concern was that I wouldn't know what to wear,

but we were going to board the train yesterday and maria was like "We're gonna watch Wicked"

I HAD TO CLAMP MY MOUTH TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM SCREAMING.

HOLYLAMAJAMA.

I WANTED TO WATCH WICKED SINCE IT CAME OUT!

Marge and Jean, those two little sneaky pigs, went to see it when I was in Korea. I WAS SO JEALOUS.

And maria brought MEEEEE.

I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER.

Thank you so much sweetpeas <3







Marina Bay Sands Theatre.



AND WICKED WAS SO FRIGGIN' AWESOMEEEEE :)

The singing, dancing, acting and stage settings were SO SPECTACULAR.

Comical, sexy, cute

and absolutely lovely.

It's a brilliant show and EVERYBODY SHOULD WATCH IT!

SPOT US! :D

Indulging in some cold chocolate at 11pm. Haha.

I MISS THE KOREA HOT CHOCOLATE DAYS ):

Hee and maria came over today to study but we didn't do much. Ha. 

I'm not very surprised.


LOVE YOU HONEY!

Despite you calling me fat 3 times today. Hahaha.

My magnanimous heart will find some LURVEEE to forgive ya.

No comments: