Because facebook is being bitchy and won't let me create a new album, I shall put the pictures of our pretty successful 2012 ID outing here first! :D
Thanks to rachel who put in so much effort to organise it!
Some people don't even bother to reply and I know it's a suckyass feeling where you just feel like boxing their faces.
And I think she had to endure it from like, at least a quarter of the indian dancers.
Anyhoos,
met at Vivo! :D
On the way to Palawan beach! :D
Camwhoring with Anusha while waiting for a group to complete their forfeit. Hahaha.
Oh and I totally regret wearing that top to the beach ):
I'm so sunburnt now I can't even sleep on my back because it hurts like HELL. Red like a lobster >:(
Jean is just RUBBING IT IN MY FACE that she offered me sunblock and it was my own fault that I refused to slather on any.
ID! :D
Fooooooood! A little too much though. Who knew so many people had such tiny appetites?
SEXY PEOPLE <3
JH WHO CAME! :D
Thank you lovelies.
No comments:
Post a Comment