Sunday, January 22, 2012

CNY '12

/Pictures are all not mine.

I was in an exceedingly foul mood last friday.

But the pictures look happy. There were good moments.
03 at sakae sushi!

THE JH WERE SOOOO AMAZING DURING THE CNY PERFORMANCE :D

Incredibly proud of them :')

Jasmine and lulu!

But I had total valid reasons to be grumpy.
I screwed up my emcee-ing shizzapoo.

Though I feel compelled to mention that I NEVER WANTED TO DO IT FROM THE BEGINNING.

I knew I would be a bad emcee already.

And Chieun Wei told me I had BACK ACNE.

WHEN I REALLY REALLY DON'T! IT'S RASHES! So I retorted indignantly that at least I didn't use to have acne on my FACE.

Which was a mean thing to say I guess. So I felt bad.

And when I came home, mummy KEPT bossing me around to do household chores.

Mummy: *peers at my computer screen* YOU'RE NOT DOING ANY SCHOOL WORK! Can you help out more?

Me: SO MY LIFE IS SUPPOSE TO REVOLVE AROUND SCHOOL WORK AND HOUSEWORK NOW? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

And PMS.

That concludes the end of my grumpy day. I realised it takes a lot of effort to be in a dour mood.

No comments: