Saturday, January 28, 2012

Annoying my mum :D

Our maidless story continues....

Mummy: Therese! *beams* I'm going to boil more rice and put it in the freezer so I don't have to wash the rice pot so many times.

Me: Uh, wasn't that what I told you to do long ago? I told you to put rice in the fridge and just warm it up.

Mummy: You said to put it in the fridge! I'm going to put it in the freezer!

Me: It's the same thing! And now you go around pretending like it was your brilliant idea.

Mummy: *pauses for a long while* WHATEVER! *walks off*


Mummy: Therese, if you see a nice leather bag can you help me get it?


Me: What's wrong with your current one? 


Mummy: I like a smaller bag. Like this one *points to a small brown one*


Me: But carrying such a small bag would just make you look bigger in comparison!


Mummy: WHATEVER! I'm going to punch your stomach.



HAHAHAHAHA :D Okay so the last sentence makes her sound a little retarded. But I think she said that because I've been complaining recently that I have grown a POUCH.

Before you haughtily inform me a huge stomach is a paunch,

I say I have a pouch because y'know how the kangaroo has a pouch to hold its little baby?

Yeah I look like that too ):

Sad life of a person who has no time to exercise and has been eating too many pineapple tarts and bakwa.

No comments: