Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Update

Right now,

I'm eating like a monster and watching Vampire Diaries.

Ahhh it's good to be home....

With hot water (bonus: it doesn't smile like iron!),

A toilet that isn't bug infested

A nice big mirror

A toilet bowl with a flush

Lotsa snacks in the refrigerator

And my parents. My entire family actually.

Marge came to pick me up at the airport which was really really sweet <3

Here's jeaniepoo at prom (right side).

SO PREETZZZZ OMG.

And she won 4th prize for the lucky draw thing! So right now she has a new camera worth $400+.

Beauty with Brains and Luck.

Okay I officially sound like I'm advertising my sister on a date website or something.

But she really is amazinggg and awesome. I LOVE YOU JEANIEPOO!

Thank you Cambodia for making me realise how fortunate I am.

But I miss EVERYTHING about Cambodia:

I miss the Khmer Homestay and waking up to erina complaining that I kicked her at night

I miss the SUPER DUPER YUMMY food at Solar Cafe

I miss the two small boys who would always be there in the morning to wave to us at the cafe

I miss picking up random kids and swinging them around

I miss their beautiful smiles

I miss shooting for ice cream and handing them out to the kids

I miss the lovely ISL Baray '11 people

I miss going crazy when dancing on campfire night.

And so, so much more.

Pictures of the most memorable trip coming up soon.

No comments: