No legal entering to the clubs yet but turning seventeen was pretty awesomeeee :)
My birthday card from Jean was so sweet and lovely :D
In her card she said I'm glamorous, lovely, bimbotic (sometimes), fun, fashionable
and lotsa other positive adjectives ;)
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE A SISTER LIKE THAT?
Thanks so much babe <3 The card is now pasted on my cupboard door to constantly remind myself that I'm a wonderful person.
And that I have a wonderful sister too, of course.
Hee okay so I woke up bright and early on my birthday and Marge, Jean and I went for a morning walk. IT WAS LOVELY :D I love walking in parks actually. The only annoying thing was carrying umbrellas (Marge/Jean's bright idea) in case the sun would be too hot.
And no it wasn't those tiny bag umbrella. We each carried huge ass umbrellas.
Which made us look retarded and the weather was so wonderful we didn't need it at all.
Marge made a wonderful breakfast for me! Scrambled eggs and pancakes :)
Manhattan's Fish Market for lunch! I was like "OMGGG I WAS HERE LAST YEAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY TOO"
And mummy got food poisoning :/
Anyhoos, watched a movie after lunch and was in the toilet taking off my contacts when marge screeched
"THEEEE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? CAN YOU GET OUT NOW!"
"I'M REMOVING MY CONTACTS!"
Jean "THEEEE! HURRY UP!"
"WHYYYY MUST I HURRY UP?"
*comes out grumpily*
And
SURPRISE!
Mabel and Maria are standing in my living room with a cake singing happy birthday :'D
OMG. I WAS LIKE
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Soooo touched. Maria spends my birthday with me every year and it was so awesome that she and mabel came over. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3
Went out on wednesday with maria, mabel and jasmine! Watched
which was actually a pretty good show!
I'm now so determined to go to New York on Christmas eve to watch the ball drop and kiss random hot angmoh guys next year.
Ahhhhhhh.
Bought friendship bands.
I'm still wearing mine :D
I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS EVERRRR :)
Yeah so that's how my seventeenth went :D
Now I'm really gonna miss going
"I'm sixteen"
and getting looks of disbelief because apparently I look
REALLY REALLY OLD.
And it's 49 weeks to my A levels. Yeah.




No comments:
Post a Comment