Watched The Notebook last night [Heehe go watch the trailer below] and I ended up crying bucketloads (>20 tissues to be precise) that my double eyelids are GONE. GONEEEEEEEEE.
Disturbed x1039402391
The last time time I cried so dramatically was in Primary 3.
I WILL NOT WATCH SAD MOVIES ANYMORE. For the benefit of my eyes.
Anyhoos, girls outing yesterday - SO MUCH FUN! :D :D Loveeeeee <3
HELLO SEXY LADIES!
Hahahaha only erina would have that bimbo look as a "funny face"
My definition of a funny face.
Which they tried to imitate. Hahahahaha.
Geraldine says I'm still the shi fu :D
Then I played the guitar while everyone sang.
They were so impressed.
Because I know how to play the guitar. Totally.
YEAH RIGHT.
Btw, I don't look like that when I laugh right?
Please tell me I don't ): I need reassurance.
THANKS ANGRY BIRL LULU FOR PLAYING FOR US :D
Okayyy gonna make sure 03 has more class lunches together! <3
God put us in the same class for a reason.













No comments:
Post a Comment