Because I'm incredibly bored and I evidently miss school. Not really.
But here are some amusing school jokes for kids :D From activityvillage.co.uk
Teacher: I see you missed the first day of school.
Kid: Yes, but I didn't miss it much.
Kid: Yes, but I didn't miss it much.
Teacher: Could you please pay a little attention?
Student: I'm paying as little attention as I can.
Student: I'm paying as little attention as I can.
Teacher: James, where is your homework?
James: I ate it.
Teacher: Why?
James: You said it was a piece of cake!
James: I ate it.
Teacher: Why?
James: You said it was a piece of cake!
Teacher: Why is your homework in your father’s handwriting?
Pupil: I used his pen!
Pupil: I used his pen!
Teacher: You’ve got your shoes on the wrong feet.
Pupil: But these are the only feet I’ve got!
Pupil: But these are the only feet I’ve got!
What’s the difference between a teacher and a steam train?
The first goes “Spit out that chewing gum immediately!” and the second goes “chew chew”!
The first goes “Spit out that chewing gum immediately!” and the second goes “chew chew”!
Today my teacher yelled at me for something I didn’t do.
What was that?
My homework!
What was that?
My homework!
No comments:
Post a Comment