I apologize in advance for embarrassing you Marge. But this is waaaay too hilarious to pass up. *cracks up* HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Marge: I WANT TO GO FOR DANCE CLASSES!
Me: For what?! You don't even like dancing.
Marge: I must learn how to dance!
Me: *rolls eyes* Just because you want to impress some RI dude next year.
Marge: NOOOOO. *skips away*
Mummy: GOOD! GOOD WHAT! WHY CAN'T MARJORIE LEARN HOW TO DANCE? *calls out to marge* Go and learn Marjorie!
Me: Eww mummy.
Mummy: My marjorie is very capable! Why can't she find an RI boy next year?
Me: Marge! You can go because mummy supports your endeavour in attempting to seduce some RI boy next year.
Mummy: RI boy! Must be catholic also ah *BEAMS*
....Later
Marge: *eating chocolate cake*
Me: Wah. You think the cake is calorie-free? (A phrase marge loves to tell me cos' i eat cake like nobody's business)
Marge: :*snottily* I can afford it.
Me: *sniggers* What if your RI dude doesn't think so. [FINE. I admit I'm being a little mean here.]
Marge: *rolls eyes* I'm not trying to impress anybody.
Me: *laughs*
Mummy: Why? Find an RI boy!
Marge: Why don't you worry about Joan first? She's older.
Mummy: BUT YOU'D GROW OLD TOO! Better concentrate on you.
.
.
.
OH YEAH, AND THE OTHER DAY TO JOAN:
Joan: I CAN'T FINISH MY READINGS!
Daddy: Why don't you pair with a responsible person and each of you summarise a few of the readings.
Mummy: *chimes in enthusiastically* YES YES!
Marge: Mummy wants you to partner with a boy Joan.
Mummy: *unabashedly* That'd be good! The boy in your group! (some criminal law group)
.
.
.
.
.
Did I ever mention?
I. LOVE. MY MUM.
Marge's classmate once drew a comparison between my mum and Mrs Bennett (from Pride and Prejudice) trying to marry off all her daughters.
I couldn't agree more :D
Maybe not in such a ditzy fashion, but still....you gotta admit, similarities are abound.
No comments:
Post a Comment