So there was this thing going around facebook and because I swagger and don't obey rules, I'm gonna set my own date for Happy sisters' day!
In fact, EVERDAY should be happy sisters' day because
I. SAY. SO.
Not because I'm feeling sappy or anything like that. Okay maybe a little.
Sooooo.....
I would first like to dedicate this to myself.
Why? Because c'mon, ya gotta admit, you'd be lucky to have a sister like me ;)
Kiddingggggggggg. (Or not)
Anyhoos, this comes from the deepest, bottomest pit of my gigantic heart.
To my three sisters:
You all are lovely, beautiful people and I'm so glad I have everyone of you in my life.
Not just because you're always there for me when I need you,
or because you have been tolerating my whiny nature for over 16 years,
but because each of you are special to me in your own way :)
I think we're closer than most siblings and we've been through so much together.
All the fond memories we have of our childhood - we can talk about things that no one else will ever come close to understanding. Our circus act shows, witch hunt games, secret code language etc., how we rolled each other round the house in rollable chairs, played catching round the sofa till the neighbours came up to complain...
You guys make the best playmates and companions ever. Seriously.
To Marge and Joan: I'm sorry jean and I were evil and always ganged up against either one of you. Hahahahaha. Oh wellypoos, at least we don't do it now! :D
FROM THIS:
TO THIS:
AND THIS:
You have been a MAJOR part of my life.
And I hope you guys will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be a major part of my life. When we're working, with kids, or old and wrinkly, we will still meet up and talk about anything and everything. And we'd look back at the fun we had as kids and laugh because we were so silly.
I hope we never forget how much we mean to each other, because you mean THE WORLD to me right now.
All the advice, comfort, support, joy, laughter - I wouldn't trade it for anything though we're cramped in a pigsty and that can get pretty annoying sometimes.
We do mean stuff like post each other's unglamzxzxz pictures online but you know I still love you right? :D
And that the concept of 'sharing happiness' is really true because I'M SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. I feel like, all of your achievements are my own. Hahahaha.
My SISTERS ARE SO SMART! ;D
I hope all of us will always be happy and contented with life. That we'd always go to church and remember the blessings that God has given us.
I sincerely think we have so, so much in so many ways.
I LOVE YOU ALL! XOXOXOXOXO
To maria and jasmine: Both of you have sisters of your own and we're not related but just know you guys are like sisters to me and I love you two A LOT :D
PS: JOAN, JEAN, MARGE - WE HAVE TOO LITTLE PICTURES TOGETHER!!! Camwhoring session soon plz.





No comments:
Post a Comment