Saturday, August 27, 2011

20 things about me

This is off the top of my head. So don't mind if it seems disjointed and weird. Haha disjointed and weird. Kinda sums up my personality eh.

1. I'm pretty decisive when it comes to making major decisions, but I can spend close to one hour in NTUC wondering which chocolate/type of chips I should get. It kinda sucks.

2. I'm slightly claustrophobic. I really hate going to toilets for that reason. If no one is at home, I like to shit with the toilet door open. Okay, you probably didn't want to know that.

3. I fainted while pooing once in kindergarten. True story.

4. I think I really need to grow up. I always wonder why I haven't matured yet when I look so old.

5. With the ridiculous amounts of bread, cookies, cakes and biscuits I eat, it's really a wonder why I haven't gotten diabetes.

6. And I always wonder why I seem to be incapable of losing weight.

7. I always wanted to be in somebody else's body for a day and know their secret thoughts and how they perceive me. I still do.

8. When I'm bored I like to lie on the floor and do crunches. Half the time, I end up falling asleep there.

9. I always think 'If i had a choice, would I rather be pretty, smart or have a very hot body?' Then I'd weigh the pros and cons and finally come to a realisation that God doesn't grant wishes like that.

I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. Amazingly, i haven't learnt my lesson. I still have thoughts like that. Always.

10. I'm pervy. Slightly.

Picture says it all. Hehee. 
Doesn't jean look cute? I got the dress for her on asos :D

11. I think if you give me a speech to prepare, I'd be able to deliver it well. If you ask me to speak on the spot, without any preparation, I'd sound like a retard.

12. I hate my arms. IT'S DAMNNNNN HUGE. Ironically, more than half my clothes are sleeveless. But i have a good reason for that.

13. I'm so freaking broad, I can barely fit into any tops with sleeves if it isn't size L.

14. I'm scared of the toaster. Yet I stand near the toaster knowing my bread is gonna POP soon and getting a shock when it does.

15. Marge says I look like an improved version of my mum. I don't think that is true.

16. Jean would be my ideal boyfriend. Too bad she's my sister. Nurul thinks that is disturbing. Hahahaha.

17. I hate to be dependent on someone. I don't really like accepting help from other people either. I like to think I'm capable of doing everything by myself. But I'm emotionally dependent on my family to be a stable, sane person.

18. I'm a happy sort of person most of the time. This year has been filled with mood swings and grumpy moments I have NEVER experienced before. It's kinda scary. 

19. Carrying my laptop to school makes me bloody grumpy because it's so freaking heavy.

20. I don't know how people can not tell ANYBODY their secrets. I don't think there is something about me that I haven't told a single person.

21. I bet if you were trapped alone with me for a week, you'd know my whole life story.

22. I can't stop making a list about myself. It's addictive.

23. I like to think everything revolves around me. I'm self-centered that way.

24. I hate to admit it, but when I speak, I require people's attention. I get so annoyed if I'm giving instructions and people don't listen. It's part of my personal list of reasons why I can't be a teacher.

25. I KNOW for a fact that when I start working, i'd dedicate at least half of my salary to shopping. I'm a bit of a shopaholic. But a cheapo shopaholic, so that's good.

26. I sleep like a pig. On the aeroplane, bus, car. Anywhere, really. Seldom do I lie in bed for more than a minute before I sleep. 

27. I begin my sentences with BUT and AND a lot. I also love one-word sentences. Am I breaking some kind of grammatical rule here?

28. I pick on people's grammar but I actually don't know anything about it myself.

29. I'm critical and judgmental. People who know me should know that by now. Hahaha.

30. I have become more touchy when reading books or watching shows in recent years. I start crying like nobody's business. I don't know why.

31. I like to brag by nature. In other words, I love showing-off. I try to keep it under control though. In any case, I have nothing much to brag about. Hahahaha.

32. I think I've consumed more than 50 tubes of polo mint this year.

33. I border on rude to some teachers and I'm exceedingly polite to some. I'm trying my best to be less irritating. Sometimes I just forget that. Shall get a tattoo to remind myself or something.

34. While filling up a form earlier today, I realised I had ZERO special talents. Besides being able to piano (which skills I have almost forgotten), I can't do anything else!

In order of talents I want to have: Dance well (Catch moves fast, look nice or elegant), be athletic (something that will Never Ever come true. Yes, Never Ever deserves to be capitalized), sing well (I sound like a toad but it has actually never really bothered me)

35. After typing this list I'm incredibly sleepy. Night :D

No comments: