Sunday, July 17, 2011

Primary 1 kids

God I should have taken a picture of the dude with the bowl-cut hair. Who demanded raisins every few seconds.

Hahahahaha. Good times :D

I took over my mum's P1 class yesterday, with a whole buncha noisy (but cute) kids who went

"TEACHER! WHY YOU SO TALL?"

So i fell in love.

Haha and I resorted to bribing them with raisins and sweets. They totally fell for it. I was secretly so proud of myself.

Why am I so brilliant?

I cannot comprehend.

I kid. They demanded I give them raisins actually. 'Cos my mum started the trend and once, when she pretended that we didn't have any more raisins in the house cos she didn't feel like giving it to them,

the bowl-cut boy said


"Then you BETTER go to NTUC soon and get some raisins for us."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And to me they said


"Mrs Pang gives us TEN RAISINS each every time."

Something that I, of course, was not gullible enough to believe.

"I KNOW MY MOTHER! WHY WOULD SHE GIVE YOU TEN RAISINS EACH?"

Haha ten raisins seems pretty pathetic. But my mum, after living with her for 16+ years, happens to be a stingy raisin giver. I should know.

Well anyhoos, I was close to losing my voice (According to the folkies that constitutes POOR CLASS MANAGEMENT - Whatevs manzxzxzx, I think I did a pretty good job, hmmph.) but I felt like giving them each a hug because

THEY ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE :D

Gotta take a picture next time, I swear.

I like them cos I call them "short little kiddos" and they don't mind. They amuse me. They sneak up behind me to tap my shoulder. They have BEAUTIFUL skin. They fall for my bribery tricks. They were pretty easy to teach.

But one asked me how many children I had >:/ Can't forgive that. I'd bear a personal grudge against him.

No comments: