Sunday, July 3, 2011

HAPPY JUMBO DAY!

It all began with a craving to eat dim sum...


And bossing joan to take photos for us

Okay the empty dishes look disgusting. Hahahaha.



Joan says she likes this photo because I look disgusting.
She has been a pain in my ass today.

She told me to stop shaking my butt when i walk. I DON'T EVEN SHAKE MY BUTT?! Okay maybe I do, but it's completely unconscious, so how can I stop doing that?

Or when I walked over to daddy to steal some of his dessert, she told me to stop looking in like a fish.

Or when I didn't want to look at her pimples, she screamed "HATE YOU!"

She told me I had a hairy forehead.

God the examples are countless. 

And all these happened within the span of 2 hours.



Marge and daddy look nice here :)

Hahaha we love eating dim sum at jumbo. And we ended up going to the expo to have a good shopping trip at the robinsons expo sale.

Again.

Daddy went off to drink coffee alone. Again.

He finished his coffee and tapped his foot impatiently while waiting for us to shop finish. Again.

What can I say?

Daddy is so lucky to be surrounded by girls :)

No comments: