Thursday, June 23, 2011

BLOG ADDRESS

Because I've suffered long enough with this ridonkulous blog name

because i think i'm more mature than marieannoysyourbananas (WHAT THE CRAP WAS I THINKING???)

and because i feel like it,

Can somebody give me a suggestion for a new blog address please? :D

I was thinking along the lines of

immaPANGSTER (which is my dead twitter account name) Hehe. Every time i use my itouch to excess my account, the posts on the newsfeed would be like

43 days ago.

Hahahaha.

mariethepangster?

marielovesyou

Or is that like, cheesy. And un-marie-ish. Haha okay it's wayyy cheesy.

marie-smackadoodles

Because that is my word. And i like it.


marieshakesherbutt

Sounds slutty :/

marielovesindiandance

Too long.

marie-saladclubmanager

HAHAHAHA. By the way, I'm bringing back salad days baby!!! :D Every thursday. Bring your salad. Cos the canteen queues are way too long.

marieneedstoloseweight

I really really do ): Should stop eating doritos. And chocolate. And ice cream.

muggingmarie

Haha. So not me.

Okay I think the names are just getting worse. Hahaha. If you can think of a cool name, tell me :D xiexie.

No comments: