Did I mention? I love conversations in my family. You can always feel the loveee. Yeah.
And Joan's leaving for Europe today for a month. Omg. I'm completely jealous. I can feel green horns growing.
ONE MONTH OF MEETING CUTE ANGMOHS AND FUN while I'm stuck with pw and school. Great. And now I've got nobody that will come to me in the night for a hug and no one that will say
"I lovey dovey you."
Yes. Joan is 19. How the hell she got into law is beyond me.
Jean: Bye Joan! Have fun in Europe! YES I GET THE ROOM TO MYSELF FOR ONE MONTH! :D
Marge: Everyone always say The (me) looks like you.
Mummy: *beams*
Marge: And you look very proud of that.
Mummy: Of course. But if they said you look like me, then I wouldn't be very happy.
Me: Daddy are my thighs very fat?
Daddy: Well, they are fatter than mine.
Me: Hey mummy! Jean has the same shirt as you!
Mummy: Yupp, except I look nicer in it.
Me: *starts laughing*
Mummy: Why are you laughing?
Me: Because that's nonsense.
Marge: Hey Joan, what if you meet cute guys there?
Joan: I'd take a picture with them.
Me: Hug them!
Joan: Maybeee
Marge: Cute guys want to hug you meh? *sniggers* Aiya, better not say too much lah, later you don't want to buy me a present.
No comments:
Post a Comment