Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No school today!

My eye is infected, for the like FIFTH time this year or something. >:( suckzzz. But on the bright side, I've convinced my parents to pay for my LASIK when I'm 18 cause I didn't waste 5000 buckeroos on braces unlike my tootsy sisters.

Right mummy? *sweet smile*

anyhoos I got out of bed very grumpy today, went back to sleep and WHEYHEY! I'm not grumpy anymore! :D

Life astounds me sometimes.

On another note, I think I could possibly write a book on my mum's retarded moments. She's quite amusing :D

me: eww mummy, you wore that shirt so many times

mummy: true! I need to go shopping again.

Me: we could go together in June :D

mummy: uhhh... Going shopping with you means I have to pay for you. Let me think about it. NAH! (except she pronounces it as NEH)

Hahaha.

And she texted joan,

got your wet tissue for you already. Dotting mother to the max.

And yes, she misspelt doting as DOTTING and TO THE MAX? HAHAHAHA!

Maybe I should title my book 'the attempts of a 50 year old to act IN'

No comments: