And I'm being very kind already.
My dad called me 6 times during lit class and he and my mum started spamming sms-es like
Therese where are you? Can you call home now. We are very worried.
And variations along the line.
Me: Huh? I'm in lit now! Call you for what?
(THEN IT HIT ME)
Me: OMG did the school send you a message telling you I'm not in school or something.
Daddy: You overslept. Yes and it made us very worried. We did not know where you were.
Me: NO MY FINGERPRINT WAS DEFECTIVE THIS MORNING! I DIDN'T OVERSLEEP!
It's so ridiculous because ever since I've been staying in the hostel, I've not even been CLOSE to coming late for school due to my awesome waking up skills.
Uh okay not really, thanks jeaniepoo for calling everytime I'm not down for breakfast. Hehe.
But the biometric system is just lame. Why the school listened to the butthead and installed it is beyond me. If we have been working perfectly well WITHOUT ONE for the past 50 years or so, I see no reason why we should have it now.
Just because you want to know if we are in school in the event of a fire?
Come on.
You're trying to act cool (maybe have the bragging right that OUR SCHOOL HAS A BIOMETRIC SYSTEM SUCKER!) but it's impractical and well, stupid.
I hate YOU sucker!!!
Anyhoos, I have the most hilarious story. Hahahaha.
Last monday when I went to school my skirt felt shorter than usual. That got me unusually agitated and self-conscious.
I thought I put on weight and my butt grew bigger and that's why my skirt got shorter. Than i thought "OMG I'M ONE OF THOSE SLUT GIRLS WITH SHORT SKIRTS. NOOOO"
So when I went back to the hostel I unpicked the whole bottom sewing of the skirt. I felt at peace with myself. Happy, in fact.
Until Jean sms-ed me the next morning
"Hey you took my skirt yesterday. Can you pass it back to me this evening?"
Me: That was your skirt? I just put it in the laundry. I unpicked the hem yesterday because it looked so short! Omg hahahahahaha.
Jean: IT'S NOT FUNNY ):
But actually, it IS quite funny and i am still amused :D
This leads me to my other point, WHY AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT AT ALL AFTER DANCING SO MUCH?
It's upsetting. I thought I'd at least see a little progress in that department but nope, it's not happening.
I shall concentrate more on being a nerd.

No comments:
Post a Comment