Sunday, January 9, 2011

Without my sweetest jeanniepoo

My first day of boarding…


how do you describe it?

Oh yeah, SUCKS LIKE SHIT.

I’m totally regretting even applying because it’s so BLOODY HARD. It’s hard being here without knowing anybody, it’s hard being here without a roommate (I miss nisha so much) and it’s hard being here knowing there’s a whole lot of work waiting for you as a BOARDING LEADER.

The bed beside mine feels so empty because JEAN BELONGS HERE. Isn’t it ridiculous? Jean could be talking to me right now if they’d just let her stay and I’d stop feeling like crying and going home.

Yeah, I’m a baby that way.

CANNOT AH.
 
BUT my room has internet so i'm a weeny bit happier now :) And i still want to go home.
 
Ahhh my official life as a J1 student starts tomorrow :O Wow. My humanities scholarship interview is tomorrow too.
 
Double woww.
 
My chinese o level results are tomorrow too. OMG. *bites toenails nervously*
 
Okay i just want tomorrow to be over so i can stop chewing my toenail. I currently hate the world. Goodnight.

No comments: