There are like a ton of beautiful clothes i just want to grab on asos and go "Stay away! They're MINE!"
Complete with the malicious grin. > :D
But i'd never be able to do that. Because my mummy is selfish that way. Hahahaha okay no, because imma good daughter and i wouldn't dream of robbing her credit card that way. *coughcough*
However there is this part of me that feels completely UNFULFILLED. I can't explain it. Once you've started the pleasures of online shopping,
YOU JUST CAN'T STOP. It's addictive.
Yeah. Anyhooies, i made a total impromptu decision today.
You ready?
I don't want to admit it, because i don't like being judged and you'd probably judge me if you knew.
I lie. I'm fine with being judged. It's just pretty embarrassing.
Okay. Here goes...... *deep breathhhhhhh*
.
.
.
.
.
BAHEEHEHEE. I DON'T FEEL LIKE SAYING IT ANYMORE.
Fine. I'd stop being annoying.
If you click to enlarge the picture (i THINK that's possible) you can see this HORRENDOUS DISGUSTING MOLE NEAR MY LEFT ARMPIT.
(Shoot. Why do i keep saying the A word ): )
Okay squint hard. I'm sure you'd spot it.
I got it removed :D Because i have suffered a lifetime and i'm ready to part with it. Nah, it just annoys me and although it isn't THAT big, i'm generally pretty much mole-less, and i've been wanting to do this since, i dunno, FOREVER?
And in case you doubt my word on that, which i assure you, YOU DON'T NEED TO, for i am a Man of my Word on all things Mole-related,
TOLD YA!
Okay fine, since 2010. But A YEAR is a long enough wait. And now i can finally cancel out one more thing on my resolutions list. The world is a happier place.
If ya wanna know, i paid $42 for removing that mole. Actually, it was supposed to cost 50 bucks. But i only had 42 in my wallet. So it became 42.
Real story.
No comments:
Post a Comment