Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Alone

Omg. I got into the hostel and jean didn't. HOW ON EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE? ):

I asked mr chee and he said possibly because she has been a leader in boarding before and all, but STILL.

I'm going to have breakfast and dinner on my own now. Nobody is going to eat blueberries with me. Can you spell loser?

You can, because i've just spelt it for you.

It feels like, a plane has just crashed and you've found out that you're the sole survivor. All alone in this big, bad world.

Well, probably a little less drama mama but you get the idea.

Okay school starting soon and that's freaking me out. Am I in SH1? Reallyyyyyyy?

I think i'm still living in denial. Anyhoos, I have the humanities scholarship interview this monday and i'm going to dieeee.

My chances of getting it are like... 0.000000000001% or so, but i'm still nervous even though i know i can't get it because i'm going to embarrass myself tremendously. Ask me anything about current affairs and

:O

that'd be my face.

I haven't touched the newspaper in the 16 years of my life. I would like to believe I have some sort of princessy syndrome where i get rashes from touching the newspaper, but no, i'm actually just lazy.

That being said, I READ URBAN! :D And i look at the dresses on the red carpet on Life! occassionally. But I have to say, I have gotten by pretty well even with my ignorance, so i am was pretty much unbothered.

Not this time.

I'm going to humiliate myself, which is well, humiliating. Urgh. What did i sign myself up for?

No comments: