Thank you jeaniepoo for the movie treat :D YOU'RE FREAKING AWESOMEEEE!
Now i'm bossing YOU to go crawl out from your turtle shell and plomp yourself in a cinema for an hour and half. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.
Anyhoos, here's to my lovely sister with big big brains!
Thanks for the day out honey, love you :)
Anyhoos, I went to fetch Marge from the airport today. She just came back from Taiwan WITH AN AWESOME LOAD OF STUFF :D
So i've got 3 new folders, organiser, wallet, loads of pens and VICTORIA SECRET'S BODY MIST as my birthday present.
Why do these people make me feel so special when I'm not even 16 yet??? :D Thanks babe!!!
Oh and mummy's gonna sell the piano cos i haven't touched it at all ever since I finished grade 8. It's a little sad, but since selling it = MOOLAH + space for a new cupboard,
you can say I got over that weeny bit of sadness in a minute.

No comments:
Post a Comment