Sunday, December 12, 2010

BIGGEST SURPRISE BIRTHDAY!!! :D

I make fun of people. I don't help old people cross the street. I'm not kind to stray animals.

SO WHY DO I DESERVE SUCH LOVELY, WONDERFUL FRIENDS WHO MADE MY BIRTHDAY SO AWESOME AND SPECIAL???

Thank you babes for everythingggg! :D
And jasmine! Who wasn't there but was TOTALLY there in spirit. Hahaha okay i'm so full of shit. Love you babe!


AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SO I CAN CAMWHORE AS MUCH AS I WANT AND YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME. TEEHEE.

So anyhoos, this was before i left the house to meet maria. And at plaza sing...

Maria: Let's eat at manhatten fish market. Mabel will meet us there.
Me: Why don't we just go to orchard to find her???
Maria: Uh no. Let's just go and eat here.
Me: Is there the set meal today? It's sunday! Omg there is no set meal! Let's not eat there. So expensive. *cheapskate vibe setting in*
Maria:...
Marie: Can we go and look for a cheaper place to eat first?

But nooo, we entered MFM, and

OMG I GOT A TOTAL SURPRISEEEEEEEE!!! :D

Huiling and Adelia
Donavon and Chieun Wei OR
Mr Pimp(le)? and Bill.
I prefer the second infinitely :D
AND ISAAC!!! :D
Who got me a huge bear which is super cute. Omg so sweet.

AND MEEEEE :D
So i'm not sixteen and sexy.
But i'm sixteen and FREAKING HAPPY!!!

My brownie chocolate cake made by maria, mabel and maria's mum. Haha. SUPER GOOD!!! (:


Hahaha Unglam much

THANK YOU FOR COMING SWEETIES!!! :D


GAY :D

And yes, I realise you're probably really bored of seeing my fat face.
BUT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY.

HA.
Damn even after wearing heels donavon is still taller than me ):

WATCHED RAPUNZEL IN 3D :D :D

Omg love you guys so much <3 (as in not the guys)
Thank you so much for this awesome birthday and surprise sweeties! <3

I've NEVER had a birthday celebration before (now i sound like a deprived kid) and today I just felt so incredibly special and loved.

I HAVE A SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY I'D NEVER FORGET THANKS TO YOU GUYS :D

My sixteen may not be SEXY,






But it sure as hell is

SUGARY SWEET <3

Thank you everybody who wished me happy birthday and especially those that came down. It means so much to me. Love you all :) Now, excuse me while i nurse my intestines which are melting to jelly goo from all the love i received today.

Best birthday EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D :D :D

No comments: