Thursday, November 25, 2010

Time to breathe

Ahh, I just dug out some old skirts/jeans/pants from my cupboard to be given away (18 pieces to be precise) and I feel incredibly cleansed.

Holy, in fact. Is this how Mother Theresa feels like? Except she helps sick people and I...don't.

Okay I'm leaving for Hongkong in TWO DAYSSSSSSSSS! :D Yay super excited! Especially if i get to meet up with Esther over there!

But Margiepoo won't be coming with us cos she is still enduring boring lessons in Taiwan ): And as much as I hate to admit it, I MISS HER.

No one is baking cookies and cakes for me. She isn't there to disturb me and wake me up. It feels a little queer.

Are you reading this honey? Come back soon!

So in the past two days, many strange things have happened.

1) I went to the dentist.

That doesn't sound strange, but well he was supposed to be a CUTE dentist. My mum kept raving on about him and i teased daddy that mummy was crushing on some younger guy.

He wasn't amused.

But i went there and was sorely disappointed for he wasn't cute. Fortunately, he was super nice and friendly but used words like "Okey Dokey" which was a little strange.

How do you take someone who says Okey Dokey seriously?

2) I met a pervert

Well, I managed to chase him off by learning from dylan and writing "I m married u gt e wrong no."

HAHAHAHAHA. He hasn't disturbed me since. Thank you mabelline and mariaaa.

3) I met up with mabel and maria!

Seoul garden, shopping and donuts. I LUFF YOU GUYS TO BITS AND PIECESSS!

4) I bought a dress from ASOS :D

Sooo excited for it to reach our shores in sunny singapore. See you soon, my love.

No comments: