And i'm just praying hard I can get a B for chinese so i wouldn't need to retake.
Hehe, i'm recently obsessed with all the childhood pictures. We've all grown up, yeah?
When I was in primary 6, a midget with damn good skin. HAHAHAHA.
Yeah, okay i look bad. Don't rub it in.
It's not my fault nobody taught me to thread my eyebrows. Or that my specs were highly uncool. NOT. MY. FAULT.
Me in secondary 3. I still look bad. But different.
Jean in kindergarten. Too cute <3
Joan in Primary 6. Skinnyyyy!
And you HAVE to see this picture of her....
HAHAHAH. Joan's ACT MODEL face.
Mummy said Joan INSISTED on putting on lipstick. She was an extremely vain kid.
And can you believe it?
This same vain kid is going to finish her A levels in less than 16 days.
Time flies. It really, really does.
(The picture uploading has hanged and i can't show marge's little poo poo face when she was a kid)
Pretty soon I'd be attending everybody's weddings and partying at bars and trying to pop out kids. But I digress.
Anyhoos, I'm going to be putting lots of childhood photos when I didn't care about my brows and thought barbie pajamas was cool. See ya soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment