Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nuggets of wisdom

Good books always make me cry.

Sad good books anyway.

I was totally hooked to Dear John (by Nicholas Sparks) anddd....I started crying on the bus.

HAHAHAHA, the 50 something year old guy beside me looked so uncomfortable and squeamish, giving me the 'WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING GIRL?' face

One look at him and I was laughing out loud instead. He must think I'm crazy.

I DON'T CARE WHAT JEAN SAYS, IT WAS A TRAGIC STORY! Wasn't it? ):

Anyhoos, I had a really good time with maria and jasmine. Annoying the bus driver, eating yami yoghurt and auntie anne's pretzels. Such girly stuff :D Despite maria whining about her pimples and blaming it on 'the haze', (that girl ah, *shakes head*) thankewww babes for being my awesome little poopsie pies (:

I discovered today, that I really like reading chinese comprehension passages. No i am not being sarcastic.

I mean, I love the nuggests of wisdom they have to offer. About being satisfied with your life and whatnot. Add all those bits and pieces and you have like, a MEGAmacnugget of wisdom. It's cool :D

No comments: