Friday, October 15, 2010

Shouting freedom from the rooftops :D

I drew up a holiday plan ON MY PHYSICS NOTES immediately after the exams,

and ooooh IT FELT SO GOOD :D

Like, HA! EAT THAT YOU LITTLE LUMP OF CRAP. NOW SMELL MY ASS >:)

Okay. So maybe the thought of paper smelling my ass is gross.

Anyhoos, here's how I managed to embarrass myself completely in the past 3 days.

1. Cupping a guy's butt in my hand while getting off the escalator ACCIDENTALLY. But the dude turned around and looked for the pervert which...

Oops, that pervert would be me.

Tell me I can't be sued for sexual assault.

2. Announcing really loudly in the morning how I can't possibly get 18/60 for physics to pass when mr leow conveniently walked by. He went 'God bless you'.

3. Walking into Breeks and going 'Omg! Maria's class is here!' *starts waving frantically to Eugenia-lookalike*

Only realising upon closer inspection that the girl who is staring at you like you're a looney is NOT eugenia and a mere imitation product.

I guess I'm a little crazy.

But that's what finishing up with science for THE REST OF YOUR FREAKING LIFE does to you!

Or a pair of contacts about 200 degrees off.

It doesn't matter, now I am free to prance around like a bird and sing nursery rhymes to myself because my family doesn't happen to think my voice is particularly melodious.

(When it is :D)

No comments: