Monday, October 25, 2010

Live for the moment

I should be studying chinese.

I should really be studying chinese.

I might just regret this later when i fail my chinese o'levels, but for now

LOOK AT MY SPANKYWANKY NEW MP3 PLAYER! :D

Daddy found it while clearing out a cupboard and decided to give it to his most adorable, lovely, sweet, wonderful and caring daughter.

That would be me >:)

Also comes with this cover changing thing in black, white and pink for bimbo moments.

I'm excited to bring this little baby to run.


While clearing we found some old photos.

(Left to Right: Marge, me, Jean, Joan, Aunty Ningsy)

Okay, maybe her name isn't Ningsy. I can't remember how to spell it.

Heehee, the good old days where jean had a potbelly and ugly HIDEOUS jeans, Joan was really skinny and marge didn't have pimples.

Jean had ugly Jeans!!!!

:D

PS: Don't tell me i was an ugly kid, my weak heart can't take it.
And this is malacca where we are all posing and trying hard to act like those women in olden days.

Look at Joan and her 'I'M TRYING TO BE A MODEL' face.

Hahahaha JOKE.

Okayokay I've got happy news to share! MY SKIN HAS IMPROVED HAHAHAHAHA.

The world is a sexy place! <3

No comments: