Buses are FILTHY.
So there I was, trying to sleep peacefully when the woman behind me started sneezing vigorously.
I didn't want to risk my grape serum scented hair being filled with snot so I turned my head a little to the side and
WHADAYA KNOW
when i wake up I am lying on a stranger's shoulder.
I mean, this obviously IS NOT THE FIRST TIME i have slept on other people. God, let's see, there was the indian dude, army dude, army dude, hwa chong dude...
But i felt super bad this time because I would keep turning my head away but I'd always end up jerking awake on her shoulder. And she didn't glance at me with disdain and sniff haughtily, which i would do if a stranger slept on me.
Like, HOW WOULD I KNOW IF YOUR HEAD IS NOT FILLED WITH LICE OR SOMETHING????
Yeah, my hair smelled like grapes and i (hopefully) do not look like an unhygienic freak but STILL. Looks are deceiving. Just sayin'.
And my heavyass head (filled with brains :D) would keep banging her shoulder.
And she had nice skin.
I mean, REALLY nice skin.
That's why i felt bad actually. You don't bang the shoulders of people who have nice skin. It's a golden rule in life.
Just like circling option number 3 when you're stuck in chinese.
Just like wearing contacts when you wear a dress.
Just like listening to marie's advice.
I make a lot of sense, don't I? :)
Okay I was supposed to get my PRETTY PRETTY HEELS online today. But mummy couldn't meet me at the bank and I don't have my online bank account yet.
BABY BABY BABY OOOOH!
Aren't they SMEXY? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment