Mummy: *farts*
Kid: Eee, who FARTED?
Mummy: Me, sorry. *Act cute face* But there's no smell right?
Kid: No wonder I heard a 'pooot' sound.
Mummy: You want to know why i farted? Because you keep making me angry so I have a lot of angry gas. Make me angry one more time and I'd fart again for you.
HAHAHAHA.
Oh when i was walking back from church I heard this 7 or 8 year old boy talking to his grandfather.
Boy: *points to red car* There! That's my girlfriend's car. But my girlfriend said she likes my car more.
Grandfather: You so young, how to have car? Don't talk nonsense. Toy car ah?
Boy: I have real car! My girlfriend likes to sit in my car cos she says my driving very shiok.
Haha, so adorable. But I'm wondering why that boy has hormones developing at such a tender age. Enough to label someone his girlfriend anyway.
I certainly missed out on that fun.
That's why you shouldn't give birth to your kids in december, they become late developers like me. I would be complaining to mummy now (her lack of planning), but I wouldn't want to make her fart, would I?
No comments:
Post a Comment