My vanity level is decreasing drastically. I cannot say I'm pleased.
In fact, I believe that is the cause of me accumulating layers of fat enough to insulate Africa or something.
Anyhoos, I'm a rotting old lady at home doing God knows what. If you see my in school with white hair and mould on my body, don't be surprised. Not being exposed to the air outside does that to me.
Today, I went to mass on a weekday (I QUESTION MY SANITY) and uh, fell asleep in the sermon. Heh. Woke up being very grumpy and hot too.
HOLIDAYS ARE ALMOST OVER !@#%^& Nobody ever feels like they really had a holiday, right? RIGHT? Tell me I'm not alone.
I've started making plans for my november and december holidays already :D Plans such as CONFISCATING MY ITOUCH FROM MY PARENTS. They are addicted to my Scrabble game.
No comments:
Post a Comment