Friday, August 27, 2010

Today I share my secrets

There are many moments in life where you wish to turn back the clock. Just rewind the clock a day back, you silently beg, or a few hours. Good memories or the time before your most embarrassing moment. Whichever.

Me? I'd like to go back a day before I consumed half a 1kg chocolate cake.

But here are a few ways to make yourself less guilty:

- Convince yourself that you are actually sacrificing your body for the sake of others by consuming their calories.

- Skip around the tiny kitchen a couple of times before delicately opening the lid of the box. You just burned approximately 2 calories.

- Don't walk normally. Raise your knees to your chest with each step. Burns approximately 5 calories.

- JUST EAT THE DAMN CAKE. All guilt is forgotten. Really. It's THAT good :D

No comments: