Joan is such a hypocrite! Omg.
A few days back she started whining 'IF I'M GOING TO DO WELL FOR A LEVELS, I NEED FAMILY SUPPORT!!!!'
Me: Huh?
Joan: Like, when i waste time tell me to stop wasting time. Don't talk to me and distract me.
Me: Uh, okay. You're weird.
And yesterday,
Joan watches TV.
Me: Joan, you should be studying now.
Joan: I JUST CAME BACK LAH. AND MY FACE IS DAMN ITCHY. I'M RED EVERYWHERE.
Me: oO
Today,
Joan was just standing doing nothing.
Me: I thought you wanted to study.
Joan: *shouting* I NEED TO PEE.
Just now,
Joan: *steals my ipod* After one game of tap tap I will study again
*One game is over*
Me: Okay. Go study now.
Joan: WHATEVER LAH LOSER. THAT GAME WAS DAMN SHORT.
Me: Fine. Why did i even bother trying to help you study. You keep shouting at me.
Joan: I DON'T SHOUT.
Me: Yeah right. Remember yesterday, this morning and just now?
Joan: *unremorseful and laughing* Whatever.
Me: I'm officially never talking to you again. Bye.
Joan: *prances back to her room*
Anybody willing to adopt Joan? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment