Thursday, July 22, 2010

Goodbye Auntie Julie, I love you.

Aunty Julie left this morning. For the past week all of us had been so busy, it didn't seem like the most important thing at that time ):

Even today, it felt kinda surreal. Like it wasn't going to be the last time I would see her for the rest of my life. But it is. And it sucks.

Sweetest person EVER

Aunty Shirley and aunty julie (:

I guess I am really happy for aunty julie. She can see her daughter when she goes back and I think she'd be much happier there. But i'd miss her terribly.

When I was going home on the mrt today, it REALLY hit me. I wasn't going to see aunty julie anymore. She wasn't going to be standing in the kitchen saying 'Hello sexy. How was your day?'

I'm seriously going to miss her ): And not because she calls me sexy. Haha.

She's one of the most genuinely kind people I know.

No comments: