Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Goodness gracious me!

It's Father's Day and I didn't do anything for my precious Daddy. I'M SUCH A FAILURE AS A DAUGHTER ):

Well, except for the fact that he turned down my offer for Haagen Daz Ice Cream, which wasn't very smart of him because I couldn't come up with a better idea for a present.

Conversation went something like this,

Me: Hey Daddy, do you want to go out to eat Haagen Daz or would you rather I buy home the ice cream for you?

Daddy: Why do you have such a drastic lack of ideas?

Me: Huh?

Daddy: Every year you buy me Haagen Daz. I eat one-eighth of it and the rest disappears.

HAHAHA. It's true. Our family has a verocious appetite, especially when it comes to stealing Daddy's treasured ice cream (and this has been going for the past 5 years) But still, as I pointed out to maria, since he rejected my kind offer, he has nothing for Father's day except my well wishes and blessings.

Sooooo HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY(: You're the sweetest dad anyone could ask for and I'm so glad you're mine <3 Thanks for always peeling and feeding me jackfruit because I'm an annoying spoilt brat, and just being here for all of us. And yes, you're so cool you deserve pink. God bless you always. Love you truckloads!

Your favourite daughter, (Heehee, is my presumptiousness inherited from you?)
Therese (:

No comments: