Saturday, May 22, 2010

I will survive

It's been a hell of a week. Never felt so busy. Ever.
It wasn't all bad (: In fact, one of the best experience I could ask for.

WATER PRIZE COMPETITION :D

Proud to announce we have the SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENTS AWARD!
Cooool 8D
My reaction was "WHERE'S OUR NAME? OMG WE GOT SOMETHING?! *hyperventilates*
Eh wait, got money anot?"
Jasmine and Erina: So marie.

Boarding dinner! :D
Hi Nisha! Sneaking to the toilet to camwhore before it began
Roomieeee <3

Food was DAMN GOOD.
Mushroom soup, Dory fillet with fried mushrooms and...

the brownie with no ice cream )):

See! Mr Chee is sad too.

Twenty thousand people had the bright idea to camwhore in the toilet.
Muhreeyahh (: Looked so sweet in the dress.


SOLARIS LOVE :D


CJC DANCE COMPETITION! (:

The reason why Krishna flirts, all the girls look soooo sexayye! (:

Radha and Krishna

Love you babes! :D
It doesn't matter what position we got because we gave it our best and enjoyed dancing. Ultimately, that's the only thing that matters.

Sucky point of the week: Failing my physics with a single digit.
Considering how i didn't study for it, I really have no one to blame but myself.

AND I LOST WEIGHT AGAIN!
WHOOOOO!

No comments: