Saturday, February 13, 2010

The weather SUCKS

Is the weather in Singapore now even LEGAL??? It's almost as if you could cook a freaking egg in the heat.

I wonder how I'm going stand our 3 o'clock PE lesson. I'm so going to bring a cap even if it makes me look like a retard. Because between looking like a retard or getting skin cancer and wrinkles, I'd pick the cap.

But i want the Cool kinda cap my hippy (and i quote) one-hour-of-exercise-a-day-is-too-little 52 year old auntie wears to play golf. Yes, that kind.

Either that or I'd die from looking all tan and ugly.

Global warming sucks, so please start recycling your paper. I'm doing that too. Maybe I'd even consider being a nerd and joining Green Link! Not insinuating all greenlink beings are nerds though. If you truly want to look at nerds, just take a peep at the j1s.

The ones who hog up the library and any available study areas. Was walking past the other day and I was like "Ohmyfreak. Is it me or am i truly witnessing a NERDFEST??" Which is what NJ is so turning into.

AND WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT MY STUDIES?!?! I may not have the biggest brain but people shouldn't inquire how BADLY i've done ): You don't have to do so well now to succeed in life right?

Or am I the only one who holds that opinion. Cause I'm a firm believer that one cannot possess so many good qualities. The world is unfair enough as it is. Each person should have at least three but not more than four of these:

Intellect    Confidence    Emotional Security    Inter-personal skills    Pretty face     Hot body     Charm    Talent(Sports/Arts/Dance)    Street-smart     Skill(Cooking/Technicalstuff etc.)

Summarised list I just came up with. But you get my point - The world shouldn't be too unfair. But i've also come to realise that the world IS so unfair and sometimes, you just have to be grateful for what you already have (even if it may not be a lot)

Consider maybe, that acne-fied person who lives a few doors down who would obviously have low self-esteem due to his poor appearance and thus shuns away from the general population. This gives him little inter-personal skills and he'd be unable to relate to others well, while feeling inferior to the rest of his friends.

Okay must stop my depressing, slippery slope story. Ha.

Oh yah, I also got a free camera from my uncle today! He bought it for Jean but jean already has a camera and I'm the only one who doesn't (although i just conveniently borrow marge's one always) so he gave it to me.

Pretty sweet of him and all considering how i really don't deserve it (he bought it for jean cause she did so well last year). Must remember to buy him a nice christmas present.

So now i shall camwhore till my heart's content even though i abhor loading photos of more than 5 megapixels. Oh well.

And did i just see Tay Ping Hui flinging his disgustingly soft fringe on TV 5 million times? Ewww.

I read a book today, it was good. Boy meets Girl by meg cabot.

Maybe that explains why I'm in such a ranting mood today. Because if you even managed to read this till the end, congratulations.

*cough* Although I would like to think of myself as a compelling writer of some sort. But then, I'm not a writer. People who write blogs are usually pretty self-obsessed, aren't they?

Come to think of it, yeah. You must love yourself a whole damn lot to just keep writing all about you. And what you did. And what you ate. And how many calories you put on.

Unless, of course, you're utilizing your blog to raise awareness about kids in Yugoslavia or however it's spelled. Then it'd be a different story. Or you are a unloved loser trying to seek attention.

Okay end of story. Peace out.

No comments: