Jean: Why is it that I always have to end up acting like your mother and telling you to go and study?
Haha I honestly don't know, neither do i have any urge to find out.
All i know, is that it has made me immensely grumpy because everyone forbid me to run and tried to force me to study. Now I feel really fat.
I'm going to do CWO soon, sigh ): It's not our fault that we can't look into the future and see a freaking jam. It's all because Hwa Chong's freakishly huge intake of students this year has caused massive jams along all the roads starting from Bishan.
SO WHY ARE WE GETTING THE BLAME?
Why are we getting punished when we already left our house 10 minutes earlier like we were instructed to?
IT'S NOT OUR FAULT *jabs finger in hwa chong's direction* that hwa chong kids have their parents fetching their precious little kids to school daily.
And to question why most people still can make it on time is CRAP. Like hello, not everybody stays in ulu places like hougang okay. Excuse me for taking the bus at like 6.15am already. If i have to get up any earlier, I'd probably fall asleep in every class. Are you going to make all the students fail? HUH?
Which btw, I'm doing an awesome job of keeping awake in lessons now :D Heehee.
And there must be a reason why there are like 20 billion people late for school nowadays. So what's the point of punishing everyone? It is REDONKULOUS.
The point is I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN TEST TUBES OR SWEEP THE FREAKING FLOOR. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ):
No comments:
Post a Comment