Friday, January 29, 2010

Just shut up and drive

My gosh, I wonder who can stand reading my blog now when I can't even read my own blog.

The lack of pictures just makes it seem so stale. Hence i decided to camwhore with maria's new phone in the LT today. Hahaha, which induced a lot of "Aiyooo" and "Tsk".

Mostly from jasmine though, who SAID I LOOK LIKE I'M FROM CHINA.

I was like :O, OMG, i'm sorry, i really mean no offense to people from china. But but, I DO NOT FREAKING LOOK LIKE I'M FROM CHINA OKAY?! >:(

I may be vain and self-absorbed, but there's no need to insult me so tragically. In fact, there are actually people who said i don't look pure chinese so HA! IN YOUR FACE!!!

As you can probably tell, I'm still extremely agitated by the comment and will probably bear a grudge (for the rest of my life. Hahaha) Yes, my life is saddddd.

I'm sho kewl btw. I ran 4.8km altogether today :D My only fear is that I'd start building like ugly bulky muscles (esp. on my calves) and my body will look even crappier than now.

And i'm sho sho kewl that I actually danced with maria on the bus and in the middle of nowhere in hougang :D Hahaha. As maria calls it "non-demanding but attention-seeking people"

Couldn't be more true. Sherrilyn was like "There are people staring at you two" And maria just said flippantly "Oh, that always happens. We're used to it"

Haha, I miss my babe. Barely see maria now ):

Dylan hit my stomach with a ball today and it was freaking painful! Though I did exaggerate the strory of how I doubled up in pain and wouldn't be able to give birth anymore. HAHAHA. Yuzhi and lan tu were like "You're thinking too far".

Heehee, but managed to wheedle out two upsized milo cups on the account of the ball hitting me :D Xiexie.

Call me weird, call me crazy, but if I don't do such random stuff sometimes I swear I'd go insane.

My life is soooo mundane and boring. So maybe there are starving kids in africa who would love to be me for now, or kids from dysfunctional families. Idk. But the fact that I never have any problems, no challenges or quarrels with my parents does seem a little strange.

I'm okay with how I look, I believe I can lose weight by chinese new year, I have the most awesome bestfriend, I love my family, I never get upset for more than a day, my ego is constantly boosted by my mum. Seriously, there's something wrong with such a perfect picture.

So right now I'm wondering if I'm missing something in life. Where's my angsty teenage phrase where the world becomes dark and gloomy, or the part where I bury my head in my pillow and cry at night? oO

WHERE'S MY SADNESS?

I'm in a ranting mood today, deal with it.

Okay I'm officially weird.

No comments: