Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'M COOL AND I REFUSE TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE :D

I'm going to write a kid's book.

Because I'm cool like that. Heehee. >:)

Mummy played me out on Saturday. I was supposed to teach two kids and earn moolah but she decided that she didn't need my help anymore, which also caused me to skip my saturday run. That made me grumpy in the extreme. Decided not to forgive her till today when she said i looked skinnier. Hah.

Since friday, I have gained back some weight (can feel it in my bones, don't dare to weigh anymore) which is a horrid.

And from now on I am going to start praying to God that I can be a hotel manager in the near future. It's an ambition which i shall not be fickle about :D Am veryvery proud of myself for thinking of sucha cool occupation.

My previous ambitions were: Pyschologist, dentist, taitai

Realised that with my shitty grades I probably couldn't make it so far (and that no rich man would fall for me). Jean thinks I won't be able to be a hotel manager too cos of my inability to wake up until somebody screams my name a gazillion times.

I abhor people underestimating my abilities because my ego is huge like that. I'd become a hotel manager. :D :D

Like how when people look at me they think I can't carry two full jerry cans. WHICH I CAN OKAY. I just can't walk more than 2 steps with them. Haha. But I CAN carry it and that's all that matters.

And i hope that my ambition will give me some motivation. Yay!  :D

No comments: