Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Been exercising lately, and I'M GETTING BACK MY ABS! WHOOOOO :D

Today GC was damn hilarious. We had to write down how to say NO to sex and huiling wrote:

I don't play with small things.

HAHAHAHA. Freaking funny, even mr chee laughed until he teared.

Anyhoos, I'm so retarded. After having my malay neighbour live two doors down for like 3 years, I just realised on sunday that HE IS ACTUALLY QUITE HOT!

Not the I-like-him hot, but the HOT hot. Ya knoww :D

The weather has been so bitchy lately, I think I'm gonna get heat stroke ): Green tea ice cream saves the day!

Okay, went down to NTUC to buy apples for my breakfast tomorrow. And I never knew choosing apples was so hard! There I was, standing with a basket hooked on my arm, choosing apples retardedly and thinking "Omg I'm never going to look down on the aunty who picks apples again"

Or maybe it's just a bit of my cheapo nature kicking in. Haha like choose the best-looking apples since they all cost the same kinda thing. Nonetheless, it's still a task of extreme difficulty.

Homework piling up like crap ): Also, I'm in a dilemma on whether to cut my hair. Maria and I had a deal not to cut it till at least June, but right now when I run my freaking ponytail is like SWAT SWAT SWAT on my precious face >:(

Which totally annoys me of course. Hmmm.

No comments: