But it is really quite horrifying when you have to resort to doing exercises on the bed at night just to feel less guilty from gobbling say, 25 gingerbread cookies, which is what i did.
They really shouldn't have invented gingerbread cookies anyway, they're so addictive.
So... I hereby introduce the erina diet plan.
Erina! says (23:40):
hahah
well
i ate apples for breakfast
ate apples for lunch
Erina! says (23:41):
for dinner 1/4 bowl rice, 1/2 bowl veg, 1/4 bowl meat
and 2 apples
And my mum got this pretty awesome device which is an apple core cutter. You can get it from robinsons at $9.90 or something.
Since google is so un-technologically savvy and doesn't have it in its images (google is so not awesome in my vocabulary anymore), guess you'd just have to deal with my crappy drawing.
...COOL HUH? :D
It makes eating apples like 10 times easier. I don't know about you, but it's always annoying to eat FULL apples. Especially since an apple gets oxidized pretty fast which makes it unappetizing.
Jasmine is wise and tells me to just cut down on all unhealthy snacking. But I'm not going to let ms eng laugh at my weight when school reopens! ):
So if "unhealthy snacking" plan doesn't work then I'd go to the erina diet plan. Hee.
jasmine says (23:48):
OHOH
you know if you lose weight
the first part you'll lose is your boobs
NOEZXZXZ ): I wanna lose fats, not my boobies right?
Life is sometimes soooo unfair.
Oh yeah. Starting from uh, tmr onwards, I shall stop saying I'm fat. I should just suck it up and actually do something about it instead of complaining.
It'd make people around me feel annoyed.
Instead I should focus on positive values like my uhm.. nice smelling conditioned hair? Hahaha idk. It just makes life easier.
It's late now and I'm going shopping with jeannie at ochard tomorrowwww (: Catch you later.

No comments:
Post a Comment