Life is a bore now, as usual.
The only mildly interesting thing going on is that I have a horridly sunburnt scalp and when it actually flakes of in big pieces you can see the dots from the hair folicles.
Mildly cool as I mentioned, nothing interesting going on.
This is sad. Why am I talking about my flaking scalp? ): I should be ranting about my shopping expeditions or a prune party or something. But no, there's nothing for me to talk about.
Went out with maria todayy! Ate at our beloved Manhattan's fish market (: WHOOO to the newly introduced student's meal! :D And annoying hun quan went to comment that I look fat today.
The 2 things I hate most are:
1. Growing pimples
2. People telling me I'm fat
Only I am allowed to call myself fat. Unless you're bigger than me and I can happily tell you how fat you are too then you are entitled to tell me I'm fat. Other than that, shut your mouth. Xiexie.
Oh yeah, horrible results this term. Much expected though, barely put in any effort. I smsed daddy my results and when I came back Marge greeted me at the door.
Marge: Mummy is gonna kill youuuu *singsong voice*
Mummy: *suddenly appears* THERESE!
Me: Hello mummy *hugs her*
Mummy: Aiyo, got caught in the rain ah? Poor thing. How come I look at your face and I can't scold you anymore?
Marge: See lah, that's why The does so badly. You don't scold her because you keep thinking she's so cute.
Heehee. One can't help having a face a mother would love Marge. Something I'm not very sure you possess ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment